Friday, October 3, 2008

"Haaaapy Bir, bir!" to Matt!





Yesterday was Matt's 31st birthday! He's such an old man, now! Unlike myself! :) He got off early the evening before so he was able to wake up early and pick Gracie up from school as he does every other Thursday and they have "Daddy Day". So he was glad to spend his b-day with his baby girl. They had lunch at chick -fil - a and went shopping at Sports Authority. When Zade and I made it home from preschool I went to TACO CASA (his fav) to get him some dinner. Then he had to go to his off-duty job. So, while he was gone the kids and I went to the store to get him a birthday cake. Now usually I make him a homemade cake but when I mentioned it a few weeks ago he said he didn't want one. But while eating dinner he asked where his cake was and had no recollection of ever saying he didn't want one. So, the kids and I got him a store-bought cake and candles and had it ready for him when he got home. Even though it was store-bought - it was yummy. And - the kids LOVED it. On Saturday I will be taking Matt out on a date for his birthday. But all in all I think he had a good day.....I hope.





1 comment:

The Sasser Family said...

Missed you guys yesterday! Hope everyone is doing okay.