Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gracie's doctor appointment.....

Gracie's doctor appointment with the psychiatrist was today. She was there to be evaluated for ADD. I'm not real happy about it and still milling it all over in my head so I won't go into much detail. My main frustration is he didn't evaluate her at all. He asked Matt and I a few questions, tried to ask Gracie a few and then after only about 10 minutes said she's a normal 3yr. old. If this is actually the case - then great! But - he has no clue what Gracie is like since he did nothing with her to see how she functions. So - that being said - there is another place that I've heard lots of good things about that specialize in children's needs that I will probably try.
Ok, it's been long day and the kids are EXTREMELY grouchy and so am I so - I'm out for now. I'll have pics later this weekend of our church family retreat.

No comments: