Sunday, October 11, 2015

I am Associated!

My diploma for my Associates degree came in today.  It seems like that was forever ago when I finished up my degree plan at TCC.  For whatever reason, it took 5 months to get it in.  But, I'm kind of glad it did.  It was a reminder of how hard I have worked and a reminder of what my ultimate goal is.  People ask me often how much longer I have until I finish and it kind of makes me chuckle. I know it has taken a looooong time and I still have a looooong time to go.  But, I'm not going to worry about that. As long as I get it done, right!?!

Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

 
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the Texas Longhorns for making sure that my weekend was not ruined.  You know what they say, Happy Hubby, Happy Wife!
Now we can focus on what really matters, the Rangers!


No comments: