Friday, November 14, 2008

Gracie Update

Today we had Gracie's annual ARD (Admissions, Review and Dismissal) meeting at her school. She mastered all but one item on her original IEP (individual education plan) and got a brand spankin' new one. Her progress has been remarkable within her first year in PPCD. Her teacher is so proud of her as well as (of course) Matt and I are.
We're getting excited about the upcoming holidays and Gracie's 4th bday! I can't believe I'm about to be the mom of a 4 yr. old! I teach 4 yr. olds! It just blows my mind. But, I'm a proud mama!

2 comments:

The Sasser Family said...

Yay Gracie! What a great start to the big 4 :) Miss Debbie is so upset you won't be in her class anymore. She just said something Friday about you being all grown up!

I had a great time also on Friday. In the 7 years I was in our old church, I didn't have a night out like that with the girls. Now that I'm a mom, I realize how important it is to get out of the house and away from my child! Glad Spring Valley has such a great group of young mothers - you guys are the best!

Anonymous said...

I sucked my thumb until I was almost 4 yrs old, papaw would tape dirty socks over my hand at night.